Quantitative Finance on AWS
On demand can be a simple concept, yet consider this:
- GPU Compute
- Simple to Manage Compute Clusters
- Large memory -- up to 4TB!
We work exclusively on AWS and no other Cloud Service Provider. Our deep AWS platform expertise translates into well-architected solutions optimized for security, cost, availability, and rapid-time to market. We build solutions that perform well, but also increase the tempo of work within your organization. We reduce friction, automate, and design in such as way as to make your business work better.
We work with customer who seek innovation, and enjoy working with passionate builders.
To help you get started, and to achieve business results quickly, we've created a set of blueprints from our most popular solutions.
Provision a core AWS infrastructure designed for capital markets.
Compile and optimize code for Intel MKL.
Design a cluster that scales to thousands of nodes and runs GPU / Xeon optimized containers.
Manage reference, market data, and simulation results.
Continuous Insight Platform enables one-click backtesting, Deep Learning, optimizing team productivity.
Port your Verilog or VHDL to run on AWS F1 instances (Xilinx Xilinx UltraScale+ VU9P)
Accelerator Services for Quant Finance on AWS
- Blue prints for deep learning clusters, plus the end to end automation to make your data scientists highly productive
- Severless derivatives pricing functions, apis, and docker images that can run on anything from a small cluster to thousands of nodes, and then shrink down to zero.
- AWS Lambda functions for pricing derivatives, fixed income.
- Serverless DataSpigot for Bloomberg Data License.
- AWS Marketplace our own C9 distribution of Quantlib accompanied with standard and premium technical support for running this Quant library on clusters on AWS.
Brainstorm, and quickly identify transformative, out-of-the-box solutions--and build them for a fixed price.
Financial Market Data Severless Data Warehouse!
Integrate traditional and serverless applications with financial data.
MatLab on AWS! Been there, done that. We have a ready to build solution to enable you to run MatLab on Spot instances and clusters on AWS.
Service Catalog of Standard and (frankly) some quite unique Solution Blueprints
WebSphere / WebLogic Autoscaling Blueprints
Customer Support and Success
Custom workshops and training.
Subscription Advisory Service
Resident Cloud Architect service.
Resident DevOps Professional service.
Resident Financial Applications Engineer
⇒Introducing Bronze Drum Data Spigot™ for Bloomberg Data License®
How do we acquire and manage Financial Market Data in the Cloud?
- Data acquisition via APIs
- Direct Connect and Market Data feeds on AWS
- Create and buffer custom data streams from “firehose” data feeds
- How do we ingest and process and aggregate real-time on-premises data streams?
On-boarding sets the stage for agility, rapid time to market, and cost efficiency. Our approach ensures you have core governance, management, logging, and efficient role based privileges. Our templates enable us to provision the base level configuration and spend out time working with you to customize your AWS environment.
Resident Architect Service
One of the proven best practices for successful technology transformation is to bring in a resident architect.
A resident architect leads discussions, answers question, brings in guest speakers, reviews solution designs, and even assists you with planning training and assessing hiring needs.
Bottom line, nothing gets you on track faster than the ad hoc conversations with our resident architects.
An expert on site sparks ideas, which leads to initiatives. Soon the organization is bustling with activity. The resident architect works on-site at your offices from two days per week for a minimum of three months.
Budget:$30,000 per month
Standard Resident Architect service cost begins at $30,000.00 per month for a three month term. Let’s Get Started
*Note: For specialists in derivatives, devops, please budget additional funds.