“Utterly and Completely Focused on Cloud for Financial Services”
We’re ListeningSpend some time getting to know us. Invite us to speak with you about your current and future projects. After a face-to-face meeting, we think you’ll recognize the talent and fortunes shifting in the Cloud.
We’re ExperiencedWe serve financial industry customers, and only focus on Cloud Computing on Amazon Web Services.
We understand encryption, architecture, and hybrid solutions. Our experience in the industry aligns with your culture and high expectations.
Market Data, Derivatives, are comfortable topics for us. Our innovation in this space enables customers to move workloads to AWS, and to use new tools, and services, but also core software and libraries. We’re just getting started with innovations that accelerate Cloud Success for financial firms.
As a born-in-the cloud firm, we can engage and deliver value quickly. It’s simple to hire us and get started.
Extending C++ Quant Libraries to AWS2016/01/06
Unbundling C++ Quant Libraries on Amazon Web Services2015/07/17
This example runs as an AWS Node.js Lambda function, Python function, or as native C++ code. Our work enables these function to run on any device in any architecture.
Fitted Bond Curverun
- We’re building Alexa, API Gateway, and next generation solutions right now
- Disrupt, evolve, survive, and thrive
- Embrace mobile, voice, and APIs. We’ll get you started and assist you on this journey.
Agility means automation. A tailored portfolio of your commonly required applications enables your teams to code, deploy, and build with minimal friction.
- How can I Rapidly build and scale high performance clusters–at 1/10th the cost of on-demand prices?
- How can I Accelerate time to market through rapid deployment, testing, and auditable processes?
What are my Encryption, data archive, key management options on AWS?
How can we run Containers without investing heavily in infrastructure?
How can I Launch and tear down parallel test environments in the Cloud?
Change and inventory management in the Cloud
- Data acquisition via APIs
- Direct Connect and Market Data feeds on AWS
- Create and buffer custom data streams from “firehose” data feeds
- How do we ingest and process and aggregate real-time on-premises data streams?
Architecture and Cloud Design Principles
10 Lessons from 10 Years of Amazon Web Services
Extending C++ Quant Libraries to AWS
AWS Case Study: NASDAQ OMX
Crunching Numbers in the Cloud with Spot Instances
AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
AWS Cloud Adoption Framework Security Perspective
Security at Scale: Governance in AWS
Backup and Recovery Approaches Using AWS
Big Data Analytics Options on AWS
Enterprise Data Warehousing on AWS